Thursday, March 19, 2009

Are you taxed by the 2 much 2 do syndrome?

Its close to midnite and I'm about to turn in, way too late after work till 4 a.m.
Struggling to make order out of bills, online charges, and getting refunds from stuff I looked over about online biux, and decided it was way too much and was worth way too little.

I feel relieved to find some things that are promising; PPC classroom, a service that does web advertising, and some free stuff, almost as good as Blogger.
Challenging to get it organized tho. Any one else ever feel that?
I think its an epidemic, or maybe even pandemic(worldwide).
I am glad for having a home, a dear mate, who is kind(most of the time), a sweet dog named Murphy, who is the best one ever.
I found hiom lost about 4 years ago, and he is a winner Golden Retriever mix, smaller than the usual, and a charmer.
I need to get a picture up here on the web. Another thing to learn to do. Anyone with ideas please pass em on.
It was a really bright spring day today in Houston, warmed up to 70's or maybe more, and I loved going outside with a t shirt and feel the breeze the sun, and smell spring in the air.
It will wait to when I get a round tuit. :)
Nite all.
DrJoe

No comments: