Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello dear world!
May my site invite your deepest longings, what you dream about. Your dreams invite your intentions. I hope and yearn for our world to be at Peace: it's my heart's desire.
I shall post what may I believe may make a difference: information that has promise to stir you, that adds to your discernment and validates your highest mission: your ultimate state of being.
All my life I seemed to be wondering how to contribute and impact others so they might choose to live in loving harmony with others and themselves.
I may venture into groundbreaking areas of mind-body mysteries, quantum physices, spirituality, and maternal love.
I may challenge the ordinary and applaud the magnificent as I discern each. I invite you to journey together with me. I invite your expressions and thoughts, your views and insights. Let us come to know and love each other.
May you breathe and think the song that soothes and brings you to peaceful rest, wherever you are in your life.
Doctor Joe

No comments: